The Victory Group Food Pantry, located in Westville, provide community members in need with basic food, clothing and household provisions.
Our goal is to make sure food doesn’t have to be a choice! Thanks to the generosity of community donors, we offer food assistance to any family in need. As the need continues to increase, we need your help to keep our shelves stocked. Any one person or group can step up to the challenge – individuals, organizations, civic groups, or school groups!
1. Give Time. Volunteer to hold your own food drive! Recruit your friends, family and co-workers to help.
2. Give Food. Drop off food donations at our location. Call 856-686-0400 for instructions.
3. Give Funds. Make a monetary donation online or mail to The Victory Group, 1035 Delsea Dr. Westville NJ, 08093.
• Peanut butter/jelly
• Canned meats/fish
• Cereal (hot & cold)
• Canned vegetables/fruit
• Powdered milk
• Canned soup
• Potatoes (canned & instant)
• Macaroni & cheese
Note: Please check expiration dates on all donated items.
In addition to food, The Victory Group also accepts the following:
• Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
• Baby items: formula, jar food, diapers
• Personal care items: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, laundry detergent
• Unpack, sort and stock shelves; fill grocery bags for distribution
• Organize and sort clothing and household donations
• Transport donations (valid driver’s license required)
• Assist with drives (Operation Fill-A-Backpack, Thanksgiving Food Drive and Holiday Giving Drive)
Fill out your Volunteer Application today!
Copyright © 2018 The Victory Group - All Rights Reserved.